Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54 #128

NOUMEA  NEW CALEDONIA

May 2, 2019 08:05:52

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ian via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2019 04:14
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] AMEL 54 main furler

Teun
try the mallet Bill suggested.

Mine played up in Antigua last year.
If someone stands near the solenoids, you will hear them click if they are working. If they are power is going to the motor. My motor responded with a gentle tap. The problem was the brushes sticking in their guides because of carbon dust. A good clean sorted it out. But make sure you surround the motor with an old cloth. Carbon dust and a bit of water make a nice mess if the deck.

Ian