Re: AMEL 54 main furler

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Teun, we are heading for the Pacific in July. Planning to head for Bundaberg at the end of the season. Then harbour hopping down the coast to Sydney and south, finishing the Australian explore in Tasmania, then across the tasman home to nz

Regards

Danny

Sm 299 ocean pearl

On 02 May 2019 at 16:52 Teun BAAS <teun@...> wrote:

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your Email.

Looking forward to cruising VANUATU for 4 or 6 months (until cyclone season kicks in) and then maybe towards to SOLOMON ISLANDS, PNG and then INDONESIA etc. or maybe first to AUSTRALIA.

Maybe we meet in one these areas?

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54 #128

May 2, 2019 15:52:38