Re: Toe rail pulley and outhaul-furling mounting doughnut

Mike Ondra

Here’s what I got from Maud.

Dear Mike,

Sorry for my late confirmation. I was on vacation last week. Please find here attached 2 photos of the needed black support for your LEROY SOMER gearbox.

The price is 48.56 euros/ each without taxes and without transport.

Let me know the needed quantity and delivery address + phone and I will arrange shipment as soon as possible.

With my kindest regards,

Maud TOUILLET

Service clientèle/Customer service

On May 2, 2019, at 10:57 PM, Steven Bode <steve@...> wrote:

Hey, Mike,
What a coincidence. Just today I became aware of my need to replace these Plastic doughnuts. Like yours, mine are fully stress-cracked Anybody know what they are officially called?
Steve Bode, Captain of Sailing Vessel Intention
Currently Drydocked at ANT Yat Servis
Bodrum, Mulga, Turkiye
Amel Super Maramu #117 (1994)
+1 415-710-6659 voice/text/whatsapp