Re: VP TMD 22P

Philipp Sollberger

Hi

I have also a Perkins M80T which is equivalent to the TMD22 A. For me it is not clear if I can order filter for oil and fuel from Perkins or from Volvo. Perkins is much cheaper. Till now I didn't have any problems. I have ordered always from the big online broker parts4engine from UK. If I need to order for Volvo, then I have to order from the broker from the Netherlands which is at the moment much more expensive.
Does anybody know which is best for what?

Thanks to all for any answer or suggestions which are highly apreciated.

Philipp
FĂ©licie, Switzerland, SM #124