Re: [Amel] modifying stainless lifelines on 48' Maramu

Eric Freedman

We have a ladder that came with our boat. It has 3 steps and hooks over the
rub rail.

It has a small standoff to keep it off the hull. Standing on the top rung
you can easily step over the life lines. We always tie it to a stanchion to
keep it from going over the side.

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite