Re: Dessalator cuts out when flushing

Paul,

I would say that if the TDS (Total Dissolved Sensor) is working you should get a RED light and shutdown because you certainly have a high TDS with the sterilizing solution in a bucket of water.

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Sun, May 5, 2019 at 2:18 PM Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I was flushing steriliser through my Dessalator, both hoses in a bucket of solution, no pressure, and it kept on cutting out after one minute with the red error light flashing. I just re-started it each time without any other problem, but it still cut out after every minute of operation. It never did that before. I’m curious – any ideas?

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

--