Re: [Amel] modifying stainless lifelines on 48' Maramu (#173)

bsarff@...

Thanks Eric. We have a three stair boarding ladder on the dock but it still requires my wife to straddle the life line ( difficult when wearing a skirt) and she would like a break in the life line if possible. As I mentioned, I'd like to modify the life line as long as it doesn't distroy the overall integrety of the rail.

Bob

From: kimberlite <kimberlite@optonline.net>
We have a ladder that came with our boat. It has 3 steps and hooks over the
rub rail.

It has a small standoff to keep it off the hull. Standing on the top rung
you can easily step over the life lines. We always tie it to a stanchion to
keep it from going over the side.

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite