From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse
Sent: 05 May 2019 19:31
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Dessalator cuts out when flushing

Paul,

I would say that if the TDS (Total Dissolved Sensor) is working you should get a RED light and shutdown because you certainly have a high TDS with the sterilizing solution in a bucket of water.

Best,

Bill Rouse

720 Winnie St.

Galveston, Texas 77550

832-380-4970

On Sun, May 5, 2019 at 2:18 PM Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I was flushing steriliser through my Dessalator, both hoses in a bucket of solution, no pressure, and it kept on cutting out after one minute with the red error light flashing. I just re-started it each time without any other problem, but it still cut out after every minute of operation. It never did that before. I’m curious – any ideas?

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

--