24V electrical connection of Duo D 100 BY Dessalator

Alexander Ramseyer

Could anyone who has the same system on board please share a picture of the electrical connection?

I had a guy from Watermakers Inc. Ft. Lauderdale on board to do a pump refurbishment (I tought..) He first wanted to de-install the whole unit....loosened the electrical connections to later find out that he prefers to only take the pump with him. It's quite incredible how this company (sent another guy to install, a third one did the actual pump refurbishment) left my boat.

Best regards,
Alex
SY NO STRESS
AMEL54#15

--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
Am 06.05.19, 03:27, Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> schrieb:

Thanks Bill and Mark.

If the manual says it cuts out after 1 minute then I guess its working properly. However, in the past, whenever I have returned to the boat and recommissioned the watermaker, I have run it on no pressure for half as hour, on advice, to flush all the sterilant through before turning up the pressure, and have never experienced this shutdown after 1 minute. I will contact Dessalator as Bill has suggested and get back to you with their answer.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98