Van: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io namens Steven Bode <steve@...>
Verzonden: vrijdag, mei 10, 2019 7:37 AM
Aan: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Onderwerp: [AmelYachtOwners] Model Name Typeface on Toe Rail

Friends,
I have repainted Intention. The Toe Rail used to have the model name on it near the stern. I want to replace that model name. Does anyone know what the typeface is for the Model Name "SUPER MARAMU" on the toe rail? Can anyone tell me what typeface they used when they guessed? Would be so grateful.
-Bode
SV Intention
1994 Super Maramu #117