Onan exhaust

ngtnewington Newington

Hello fellow Amel owners,
I was surprised to see a salt water drip, actually quite a big drip from the aft end of my Onan generator. With only 80 hours on it!
There is a small pin hole on the weld but looking down the tube it looks like it was made from two tubes welded together not one tube with the plate welded onto it.
This is poor after only 80 hrs running and whenever I leave the boat the gender is run on freshwater for a few minutes.
Easily fixed as I had a spare tube salvaged from the old generator.

Nick
Amelia (AML-54 -019)
Gibraltar after lovely gentle passage from Madeira