From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of SY STELLA
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 2:55 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] The two "sticks" on the genoa top swivel

I’m interested in this subject too. I recently lost one of the black rubber/plastic covers from one of the ‘sticks’. I’d hate to think it was gouging the mast!
I also have never seen these devices on other furling systems.
Maybe I need to get up there and wrap it in some self-vulcanising tape, or heatshrink sleeving??
Presumably Maud can supply new sleeves and sticks.
Dean
SY Stella
A54-164