Re: Electric Motor for SM main outhaul/furler

David Vogel

Thanks Bob,

Yes, Didier, he is a real gem.  He did our engine mounts in 2017, and the new wire-mesh filter (and stop-cocks) for the ONAN in 2018.  Most comforting to know that the impeller is still intact.

I’ll try to track down some InterProtect here in Panama before we leave, and that can be another of the many little projects for when we’re whiling away the time, twiddling our thumbs with nothing else to do out in the remote Pacific.  Ha - dreamin!  (In the meantime, it the motor is safely tucked away and vacuum-sealed.)

Blue skies,

David&Leanne

SM#396/Perigee