From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael & Robyn
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 3:36 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] SM2K Main Furler Gearbox & Motor Assembly shock absorbers and el. motor brushes

Dear Amel Group,

does anyone know where in the US to buy the cylindrical mounts / shock absorbers (4 black round rubber pieces with a through hole) that mount the furler motor / gearbox assembly to the main mast?

Also does anyone know the after market spare part number and supplier for the motor brushes for the LEROY SOMER MBT 86M electrical motor.
Same question for the bow thruster motor?

Best regards
Michael
SM2K #417 RIPPLE