Engine mounting bolt length Maramu

James Alton

Hello,

   I am planning to remove and refurbish the original Amel mounts for my 1987 hull #220 Maramu when I return in June.  I would like to have new mounting bolts on hand.  I have removed two of the aft mounting bolts which measure 69 MM in length  as measured from under the head to the end of the bolt.  The bolt diameter is 12mm.  I am wondering if the bolt length for the forward bolts will be the same?    If the forward bolts are of a different length than the aft bolts would anyone know the length?

Thanks,

James Alton
SV Sueno
Maramu #220