Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...>
Datum: Freitag, 10. Mai 2019 um 17:14
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Volvo D3-110 belt changes

The pulley that used to be on my Volvo has been changed to another model by a certified Volvo service shop in St. Martin 2 years ago. The change didn't impact the lifetime of my alternator belts.

In regards to the timing belt, based on the answer I received, I now think 1200h should be o.k., so I don't need to do this now at 800. If someone has pics and / sources to get the special tools, I'd appreciate.

fair winds
Alex
SY NO STRESS