Re: Mango Downwind sailing configuration

I believe that if you had a SM manual, you could easily work it out as long as you have all of the OEM running rigging. The process is illustrated in either the Owners or the Users manual. If you need a copy of the SM Users and Owners manuals (1 copy each), check the FILES section of this website. Here is a link: https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/files/Amel%20Super%20Maramu%20Manuals%20English

Also, here is a good video of dousing the twin sails:

Good Luck

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Yacht School - Supporting Amel Owners
www.YachtSchool.us
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, May 15, 2019, 12:32 AM Ian Bone <auscaptain@...> wrote:
I am curious to know if there exists any documentation in English that explains the setting of the sails using the various poles, sails and attachments that accompany a typical sail configuration on the Amel Mango 52? I can work pretty much out myself, but wanted to check with the specs.
If such an electronic document was available I would like a copy.
Many thanks
Ian