Re: Seawater Flush

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Dean;

If I’m not mistaken, the anchor wash has to be on to supply the salt water to the forward head.

We’ve never tried it, but that’s what I recall from 5 years ago when we purchase Kokomo.

I’m sure others will correct this if I’m mistaken.

Respectfully;

Mohammad & Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099

On May 15, 2019, at 4:07 PM, SY STELLA via Groups.Io <stella@...> wrote:

Hi all,
i decided to test the operation of our optional seawater flush on the forward head. I’ve never used it before and In the absence of any instructions in the user manuals, I opened the seawater valve and tried to flush. There is no seawater being pulled through at all.

Can anyone advise if there is an additional step I need to do to make the seawater flush work.
I know it worked when we bought the boat because it was checked off by Olivier on survey, so I’m sure I must be missing something.
Thanks guys
Dean
SY Stella
A54-154