Re: Seawater Flush

Dimitris Krasopoulos

Dean,

I do not know your boat exactly but I have installed a cane from the saltwater supply to electro and that is behind the toilet in order to be able to remove the electrovalve for cleaning and extra security. Perhaps the previous owner has done the same. I also think that in the motor compartment you have to press the salt water pump on on the grey panel

Let us know

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 00:07 SY STELLA <stella@...> wrote:
Hi all,
i decided to test the operation of our optional seawater flush on the forward head. I’ve never used it before and In the absence of any instructions in the user manuals, I opened the seawater valve and tried to flush. There is no seawater being pulled through at all.

Can anyone advise if there is an additional step I need to do to make the seawater flush work.
I know it worked when we bought the boat because it was checked off by Olivier on survey, so I’m sure I must be missing something.
Thanks guys
Dean
SY Stella
A54-154