Re: Seawater Flush

Dimitris Krasopoulos

Dean,

I had the same problem and I installed in the saltwater line a cane so I can close the saltwater flow safely and clean the electrovalve which does close tight due to salt remains.

It is bad designed by Amel but ..,

Στάλθηκε από το iPhone of Dimitris Krasopoulos

On May 16, 2019, at 00:49, SY STELLA <stella@...> wrote:

Hi Mohammad,
You are absolutely correct. When I open the valve and turn on the anchor wash pump then water flows freely into the toilet. The line retains water when I turn the anchor wash off, and the toilet can be used, although I suspect it will lose prime over a short period.

However as soon as the anchor wash is turned on again the toilet starts to fill immediately. This seems like a poor situation really.

I guess the saltwater flush mode really needs to be treated as a degraded mode of operation rather than an alternative mode of operation you could choose when on an ocean crossing for example.

Anyway, I now understand the operation. Thanks Mohammad.
Cheers
Dean