From: Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...>
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, May 16, 2019 11:56 am
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Reya fresh water pump won’t start

We arrived on Kokomo today after wintering her for 6 months in Greece. When I turn on the fresh water breaker, the pump does not start and the breaker trips after about 2-3 seconds..

The pump was working perfectly before we left, so I’m assuming it has something to do with the pump sitting for 6 months.

Any ideas on how to get her Re-started?

Respectfully;

Mohammad  and Aty
B&B Kokomo