Re: Toilet flooding when sailing

Mark Erdos

Paul,

You probably need to replace the joker valve on the head. It is located past the pump but before the hose leading to the holding tank. You should find 3 screws there to access the valve. This is the valve that stops water flowing backward into the head.

joker valve.jpg.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Panama

www.creampuff.us