Re: New sails

Ian Townsend

We have both main and mizzen sails made by Incidences, new in 2013. I do not like the cut on the mainsail. It is  short of the masthead by over 30 cm (even with the foot raised). Mizzen is fine. And a small but annoying thing is the "Incidences" patch on both sails. They are not colour fast. The blue ink has leeched down onto the sail fabric.

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Exumas, Bahamas

On May 21, 2019, at 12:32 PM, Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:

We are in the market for new sails, and got a reasonable offer from Incidence sails in France made in Hydranet. They do not use foam luff which surprise me they claim and they should now. So to my question. Is there any of you who recently bought sails from Incidence? what is your experience with the sails? especially the head sails does it furl/reef well?
I guess they have a lot of experience in building/making sails for Amel SM
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259