Re: New sails

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hi Paul,

I got a main and genoa by North Sails in NZ for +- Eur 1000 more... but in 3DI Nordam.

Was same price as NS triradials.

The new sails are tremendous.

Jean-Pierre, Eleuthera, SM 007

On 22 May 2019, at 04:32, Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:

We are in the market for new sails, and got a reasonable offer from Incidence sails in France made in Hydranet. They do not use foam luff which surprise me they claim and they should now. So to my question. Is there any of you who recently bought sails from Incidence? what is your experience with the sails? especially the head sails does it furl/reef well?
I guess they have a lot of experience in building/making sails for Amel SM
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259