Re: New sails

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Hello,

I also want to change my sails, could you tell me what are the rates currently for the hydranet ?
Merci
JLMERTZ
on CottonBay

Le 22/05/2019 à 17:21, Gary Wells a écrit :
Just got my quote from Q Sails in Izmir.  While shipping to Maryland is about $400 US, the pricing seemed quite competitive for a full set of hydranet.  Q Sails states that they have provided about 35 sets of sails to Amels so I hope we are in for an easy and perfectly matched replacement.

I know it's still about three weeks until we actually receive the sails so I'm not able to comment on the fit and quality yet, but if customer responsiveness is any indicator I am already impressed.

Gary W.
SM 209, Adagio
Galesville, MD USA

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com