Re: New sails

Stephen Davis

We received a new Genoa, Ballooner, and mizzen ballooner from Q sails a few months ago. The sails are excellent quality and fit, and the service was great as well.

Steve Davis
Aloha SM72
Ko Olina, Hawaii

On May 22, 2019, at 11:21, Gary Wells <gary@...> wrote:

Just got my quote from Q Sails in Izmir.  While shipping to Maryland is about $400 US, the pricing seemed quite competitive for a full set of hydranet.  Q Sails states that they have provided about 35 sets of sails to Amels so I hope we are in for an easy and perfectly matched replacement.

I know it's still about three weeks until we actually receive the sails so I'm not able to comment on the fit and quality yet, but if customer responsiveness is any indicator I am already impressed.

Gary W.
SM 209, Adagio
Galesville, MD USA