Re: New sails

QSails, rocks!

35 Amel owners buying from QSails is powerful. I am proud to say that BeBe SM 387 was the first of 35.

If you go to the WiKi Help page at  AmelYachtOwnersGroup.com and click on WiKi in the left column, you will see the test banner advertising for QSails. It will be replaced later this week. QSails not only supplies us with great sails at a great price, they are supporting the cost of having our group located at groups.io

Thanks to QSails and Emrah Oge.

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 10:44 AM Stephen Davis <flyboyscd@...> wrote:
We received a new Genoa, Ballooner, and mizzen ballooner from Q sails a few months ago. The sails are excellent quality and fit, and the service was great as well.

Steve Davis
Aloha SM72
Ko Olina, Hawaii

On May 22, 2019, at 11:21, Gary Wells <gary@...> wrote:

Just got my quote from Q Sails in Izmir.  While shipping to Maryland is about $400 US, the pricing seemed quite competitive for a full set of hydranet.  Q Sails states that they have provided about 35 sets of sails to Amels so I hope we are in for an easy and perfectly matched replacement.

I know it's still about three weeks until we actually receive the sails so I'm not able to comment on the fit and quality yet, but if customer responsiveness is any indicator I am already impressed.

Gary W.
SM 209, Adagio
Galesville, MD USA