Re: Wiring to aft head SM243

karkauai

Hi Mark,
I just went back to take a pic and pulled the wires out where I could see markings on them. I realized there is only one feed (marked “alim”), the other wires marked “pompe wc” and “Motor wc” go to the pumps.  So I guess it’s a problem between the switch and the macerator pump.  That’ll be a lot easier to figure out.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On May 25, 2019, at 7:18 PM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Kent,

Just a guess: What about at the fill pump? The + wire could be connected in series.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Panama

www.creampuff.us