Genoa Fair Leads

Capt. Steve Bode <whatsup@...>

Hey, Group.

What's the latest best answer on replacing the Genoa Fair Leads? My springs are broken, one wheel is chipped. Tried taking it apart, but can't figure out how to get the pin out of the center once the eye bolts are removed. Is that center bar screwed in? At $750 a piece online, I'm not jazzed about replacing the whole car.
Replacement car without extra hardware needed to adapt to Amel lead system:

Tags: Genoa Fair Lead, Genoa Track, Jib Car Lead, Jib fairlead, Genoa Fairlead, Foresail Track

Steve Bode, Captain of Sailing Vessel Intention
Currently Drydocked at ANT Yat Servis
Bodrum Marina Teknik Servisler
Neyzen Tevfik Cad. No. 5
48400 Bodrum, Mulga, Turkiye