Re: Am I the only one so stupid?

Ian Townsend

We have the old 40L/hr DC Dessalator. Our timer is more like a calendar. 💧⌛️😊

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Bahamas

On May 26, 2019, at 6:16 PM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

We are also members of this club. We now set a timer when filling the water tank to remind us to check the progress. It is amazing how many times the timer goes off and we both suddenly sit up because we forgot the water is running.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Panama

www.creampuff.us