From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerhard Mueller via Groups.Io
Sent: 27 May 2019 08:51
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Am I the only one so stupid?

When refilling I drop the level pipe into the close position and block it. I need some strength to push it down and block it because I have equipped the level pipe with an o-ring seal which presses now against the outer pipe and so no water can come out from the small space between the 2 tubes. Very simple solution.
--
Gerhard Mueller
Amel Sharki #60

--