Re: Am I the only one so stupid?

Gerhard Mueller

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 12:32 PM, Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown wrote:
I also thought about doing that but then a) what happens when the tank is full and you’re using the Dessalator so the filler is also closed, where does the water go? And b) how do you know when its full?
a) My Amel Sharki #60 does not have a Dessalator.
b) I only close the level pipe as shown in the photos when refilling the water tank. The other times I see the water level by the unblocked level pipe. The usual overflow is the open refill connector when refilling. The overflow goes into the cockpit.

Quite easy and so I never have had any problems.

--
Gerhard Mueller
Amel Sharki #60