From: ivarmylde
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 4:58 PM
Subject: [Amel] Battery charge

I hve left my Delphi batteries disconected from each other and charged
fully up end September. The boat is on the hard and I do not expect to
use it until May. Has anybody experience of how long you can leave the
batteries uncharged. My batteries are bought new this year in May.

Brgds Ivar

Database dei virus interno non c aggiornato.
Controllato da AVG - http://www.avg.com
Versione: 8.0.176 / Database dei virus: 270.10.0/1864 - Data di rilascio: 25/12/2008 9.40