Re: Jib Stay Guide inside Furler

Steven Bode - SV Intention 1994-SM#117

Thanks, Bill!
I got a little confused about your terminology. I usually think of the "furler swivel" as the piece that connects to the head of the sail and is hauled up by the halyard. That said, your description roughly matches another respondent's comment that it goes in the top of the "furler gearbox". So, I'm assuming that these do not go into the "furler", the flat, round piece that is basically a large pulley that a line goes in for manual furling. These go into the top of the "furler gearbox". I'll soon see and post some pictures.
-Bode

--
Steve Bode, Sailing Vessel Intention
Amel Super Maramu #117 (1994)