Re: Am I the only one so stupid?

ngtnewington Newington

Been there done that.
Nick
Amelia approaching south tip of  Sardinia.
AML55-019

On 27 May 2019, at 00:16, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

We are also members of this club. We now set a timer when filling the water tank to remind us to check the progress. It is amazing how many times the timer goes off and we both suddenly sit up because we forgot the water is running.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Panama

www.creampuff.us