Top Swivel head sail

Paul Osterberg

I just got my new head swivel from Amel and that raise two questions
1. There are no threaded holes ro attache the stainless steal plate with the balloner locking and release mechanism. Is it supposed to sit there by just tension or should I drill hole and fasten it with bolt and nut?
2. The stainless steel busing holding the top shackle for thee halyard is just easily pushed in position, I guess some glue to hold it in place would be appropriate? Any suggestions?
I attache some pictures to illustrate the questions

Paul on SY Kerpa AM#259
Currently i Bermuda repairing things and waiting for a weather window to The Azores