To: amelyachtowners@...
From: bsarff@...
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 05:36:02 +0000
Subject: [Amel] modifying stainless lifelines on 48' Maramu

My wife and I are new owners of a 48' Maramu. We have the standard

stainless lifelines and my wife would like it modified so she can get

on and off easier. I'm concerned that we may weeken the life line and

the spiniker sheet traveler adjustment by modifying the line. Has

anyone made or seen this modification?

We love our Amel and currently live aboard in Seattle, Washington.

Bob & Joyce