- Amel 54 Standing Rigging and changes to the Mainmast Lower and Intermediate Shrouds
Re: Amel 54 Standing Rigging and changes to the Mainmast Lower and Intermediate Shrouds
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Diz you buy the new rig from ACMO?
Attika A54 117
Em sex, 31 de mai de 2019 às 00:26, ngtnewington Newington via Groups.Io <firstname.lastname@example.org
Amelia AML 54-019 2006 has 10mm lowers and 8mm intermediaries.
This is annoying as when I bought the boat in 2017, I had all new standing rigging made.
Food for thought.....
On 30 May 2019, at 19:08, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...
Thanks, Dean. As far as I know, that makes Stella #154 the earliest produced Amel 54 with 12mm lowers and 10mm Intermediates.
This is a summary of what I know as of today. I am sure the hull numbers will narrow with more reporting:
- #46 (2007) was produced with 10mm lowers and 8mm intermediates. Had rig failure due to lower shroud failure-reported in Amel Yacht Owners Group in July 2014.
- #117 (2009) was produced with 10mm lowers and 8mm intermediates. #128 (2009) was produced with 12mm lowers and 8mm Intermediates.
- #128 (2009) was produced with 12mm lowers and 8mm Intermediates.
- #154 (2010) was produced with 12mm lowers and 10mm Intermediates.
Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.