- Amel 54 Standing Rigging and changes to the Mainmast Lower and Intermediate Shrouds
Re: Amel 54 Standing Rigging and changes to the Mainmast Lower and Intermediate Shrouds
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
No I had the riggers at Spice Island Marine in Grenada make it all up.
On 31 May 2019, at 13:36, Roque <ediroque@...
Diz you buy the new rig from ACMO?
Attika A54 117
Em sex, 31 de mai de 2019 às 00:26, ngtnewington Newington via Groups.Io <firstname.lastname@example.org
Amelia AML 54-019 2006 has 10mm lowers and 8mm intermediaries.
This is annoying as when I bought the boat in 2017, I had all new standing rigging made.
Food for thought.....
On 30 May 2019, at 19:08, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...
Thanks, Dean. As far as I know, that makes Stella #154 the earliest produced Amel 54 with 12mm lowers and 10mm Intermediates.
This is a summary of what I know as of today. I am sure the hull numbers will narrow with more reporting:
- #46 (2007) was produced with 10mm lowers and 8mm intermediates. Had rig failure due to lower shroud failure-reported in Amel Yacht Owners Group in July 2014.
- #117 (2009) was produced with 10mm lowers and 8mm intermediates. #128 (2009) was produced with 12mm lowers and 8mm Intermediates.
- #128 (2009) was produced with 12mm lowers and 8mm Intermediates.
- #154 (2010) was produced with 12mm lowers and 10mm Intermediates.
Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.