Van: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io namens James Alton via Groups.Io <lokiyawl2@...>
Verzonden: vrijdag, mei 31, 2019 4:06 PM
Aan: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Greek Cruising Tax

Rink de Haan,

   We plan to enter Greek waters this season and were considering storing in Greece as well.  Can you tell me if this tax applies to vessels in storage?  Thanks for sharing the link and this information,  sure don’t want to be paying hefty fines.

James

SV Sueno
Maramu #220
Arbatax,  Sardinia

On May 31, 2019, at 10:43 AM, Rink De Haan <rinkdehaan@...> wrote:

Dear all (cruising in Greek Waters),

Since many years there is a discussion about a "Cruising Tax" for ships in Greek waters.
It appears to be in place since the beginning of May. I received confirmation of this from Lefkas Marina where my ship is.
I checked the procedure and submitted my tax form today. Now waiting for payment instructions.

The tax for a Super Maramu (15.9 meters) will be €127 a month sailing). Fines of not paying are quite hefty.

For log in and completion of the procedure please click at https://www1.aade.gr/aadeapps2/etepai/ (choose English).
The is a FAQ and a manual.

Best regards,
Rink de Haan