Re: 220 volt exhaust blower replacement

Thomas,

I am 99% sure that it is a Blower from a Climma A/C. You can probably get a replacement in Europe from http://www.veco.net/

BTW, I have always felt that this blower is not strong enough.

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 3:30 PM Thomas Kleman <lorient422@...> wrote:
On SM #422 my brand new Victron 100 amp charger gave me an ambient temp warning and lowered it's output. I've noticed that the 220 volt blower above the genset is weak even after I changed the capacitor. I'm hoping that the fact I had left on the incandescent engine room light by mistake, inches from the charger, was partly to blame for this but I feel like the blower should be doing more. Anyone know what the replacement for this blower is ?