Re: 220 volt exhaust blower replacement

Thomas Kleman

Thanks Bill- mine is just bungied to the ceiling and puts out very little air now. I think I know why my previous Mastervolt 100 amp charger may have failed. Not sure it had an ambient temp cutoff circuit. It may have just baked over time due to high temp in the engine room during use of the genset. Based on what spare parts from Climma/veco cost, an industrial exhaust extractor fan (available everywhere and cheap) will fit nicely and dramatically boost airflow. To avoid the Amel purist red card, I'll save the old fan for a possible next owner of #422.