Re: Seanergie Nautic Hyeres

Hi Paul ,
We had excellent service from those riggers 2 years ago .
They rerigged us but I would look to Amel to service the furlers.

Ian and Judy , Pen Azen , SM 302 Greece
PS if Amel suggest for a moment that you use the Volvo agent TPS in Hyeres ( I don’t think they now would )  then contact me first

On 3 Jun 2019, at 14:04, Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:

Hello!
I plan to replace the standing rigg on our Amel SM at Seanergie Nautic in Hyeres, by recommendation from Amel Hyeres. Is there anyone who have experience with them? They do use ACMO terminals, but wire from Germany. Guess no rocket science to replace a standing rigg, but I do also want service on my furling gears.
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 Bermuda