Re: mildew / mold in cabinets on white fabric liner

Hi Jarek,

Sorry to hear of your mould . We had some on our alcantara covers  and Judy scrubbed with a nail brush and a VERY weak solution of vinegar and bleach ( clorox ) .
When clean again she treated with Scotchguard
When leaving the boat in humid places Judy wiped down the alcantara with a very weak solution of vinegar and bleach
There are rarely more than two of us on board and the alcantara is in good condition after 19 years

Hope that helps

Ian and Judy , Pen Azen , SM 302 Greece

On 4 Jun 2019, at 00:09, Jarek Zemlo <zemlo.jarek@...> wrote:

Hello to All,

I am looking for a good proven way and products (home made or commercial) to fight and clean cabinets internal fabric lining which is covered by black mold/mildew in Amel SM.

Thank you for a good advice

--
Jarek Zemlo