Re: Mystery piece! #Yahoo

tfortner1975

Is that the piece that sits on the forward bulkhead just aft of the bow thruster? On the Santorin there is a small piece of wood similar to that, we remove it to gain better access to the thruster area.

On Jun 4, 2019, at 9:09 AM, Chuck_Kim_Joy <clacey9@...> wrote:

Greetings all,
I have put this to you in the past but will try again with the new members. I had some work done on the bow thruster when I first bought the boat. This was left behind in the forward cabin upon my return a few months later. You will notice a brass threaded hole to accommodate plastic knob of which I have a few extra. Thanks for your time.
<B64B6E92-A3CA-4578-A88C-EBADB01E1883.jpeg>
<9C8E863A-E679-41CC-9D84-50ED4755B430.jpeg>