Re: Watermaker

david bruce

Hi Craig,

 On Liesse we have a simple T ball valve with a hose bib, on the intake side of the raw water inlet.  Super easy to connect a hose and run either  the engine or genset on the hard as long as needed.  I also only flush on decommissioning but if one were so inclined it would be easy enough to run a fresh water hose from the boats tank to flush, but I have enough trouble keeping up with all the mandatory maintenance as it is to consider doing this routinely on shutdown, although in an ideal world…..

Best, Dave

Liesse SN006

On May 28, 2019, at 9:15 AM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Hi Ian and Judy,

The tap is available in most hardware stores for under $5

<image001.jpg>

<image002.jpg>

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275
Currently cruising - Panama