Re: Standing rigging on 54

Roque

Hi Nick

I just got my new rigging from ACMO and it is a straight swap.

That means the pin for the new 12mm wire, that replaces the current 10mm, is thinner than the others 12 mm wires pins. I  don’t know if they made them stronger.

You will also notice that since the new toggle  is bigger, some “filling” may be needed. See  pics.

Rgds

Roque
Attika A54 117
Paraty- Rio de Janeiro.

Em sex, 7 de jun de 2019 às 06:19, ngtnewington Newington via Groups.Io <ngtnewington=aol.com@groups.io> escreveu:

Thanks guys, it looks like if I order from ACMO then it is a straight swap. So that is what I will do.
I have thought hard about all this and at the end of the day I do not want to have that niggling feeling that my rigging is not up to it on a dark stormy night!
Nick