Re: Question about the Amel bow thruster removal tool

Mark Erdos

Willem,

You can find step by step instructions in the files section: https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/files/Bow%20Thruster%20Maintenance

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us