Re: TMD22 Emergency Shutoff

Ian Park

Craig
My Santorin does not have that line fitted. I will check on the lever on the pump. It sounds like a good idea to fit one and put a dash of red paint on it too.

On another topic - do you still have the fuel dipstick? I can only fill my fuel tank up to the 360 litre mark. I can see the diesel in the neck of the filler pipe so I know it must be full. I just wonder if Henri designed it to have a 40 litre reserve.....

Best wishes. Just out of the Caledonian canal en route to the Baltic. Lots of ran here.

Ian and Linda

Ocean Hobo SN96