Exactly! So once I’ve used 350 litres do I have 10 litres left or 50? It’s the original stick too. So I was just asking other Santorin owners whether they register a 400 reading when the tank is full?

Ian

Ocean Hobo

On 10 Jun 2019, at 21:07, Ric <ric@...> wrote:

Isn't the point to see how empty the tank is? Dipstick works great & a new one can be made.
Still kickin it
Ric
Bali Hai SN24
Annapolis
-----Original Message-----
From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ian
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 1:09 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] TMD22 Emergency Shutoff

Craig
My Santorin does not have that line fitted. I will check on the lever on the pump. It sounds like a good idea to fit one and put a dash of red paint on it too.

On another topic - do you still have the fuel dipstick? I can only fill my fuel tank up to the 360 litre mark. I can see the diesel in the neck of the filler pipe so I know it must be full. I just wonder if Henri designed it to have a 40 litre reserve.....

Best wishes. Just out of the Caledonian canal en route to the Baltic. Lots of ran here.

Ian and Linda

Ocean Hobo SN96